Sunday 13 May 2007



SPOT THE Fake?
the hansome one is the real me, trust me I'm an artist!
went to the art fair 2007 this afternoon, some great paintings a few names I knew, Harry Holland, two phenomenal paintings of a ginger haired lady, fantastic. lots of variety lots of inspiration, numerous paintings of cows; what more could one ask? Talked to a very nice couple who have a gallery (Stronach gallery) in Ireland, and another very nice artist from the Fie Fi fo Fum gallery in Northumberland (havent but must visit soon).
HAD A BIG PIECE OF CAKE! (there was a couple of nice paintings of cakes, or should that be a couple of scrumtpouis.. no, I'll stick to nice.
Still knackered after our 1000 St Mary's I don't know where these ideas come from, perhaps it's the devil?

1 comment:

John Dyer said...

Love this! Love the style!