Wednesday 16 May 2007













I could be mistaken but I think last night I dreamt (dreamed?) about sausages, cumberland if I remember correctly.

anyway I didn't come to last nights demo because I wanted to paint a cushion, its here, in acrylic I'm not sure if it worked I was trying to use a big brush and to resist the desire to smooth it out, I want to do it again in oils.

Battle of Evermore is playing for those who care.

The other painting, tree with pebbles has featured before but I wasn't too happy with it so I slapped a bit more paint on it, a bit of a glaze over the top and scumble over the bottom, I think its an improvement. It is also acrylic. The latter painting is larger not as appearing here.
























just paused there to fry some bacon and an egg mmmmmm.....

Anyway back to the word 'nice' it is unavaoidable isn't it, I can't stop using it; perhaps some form aversion therapy like when you make your son smoke 20 ciggies in a row to put him off smoking; here goes
Once there was a nice man and he went for a walk in the country,'this is nice' he said to himself. 'But' he mused 'wouldn't it be nice if that nice man from church was with me; we could have a nice chat as we walk' After a while he thought 'you know what would be nice? a nice cup of tea, perhaps with a nice big slice of cake mmmm...

the solo from Stairway to Heaven has just come on.. I know you don't care but you should; really you should

I really should stop, I shaved off my beard (you hadn't noticed I grew one-it was too young to die but Heather (that's my wife) hated it and since I am a man of few friends (too much misanthropy) I couldn't afford to risk losing kissing priveledges ( I told you I should have stopped back there

now
I
have.

2 comments:

Olive Dickson said...

Enough nice! We're niced out!

Ian Dyer said...

Enough nice! We're niced out. Please describe the guitar solo in Stairway To Heaven without ever using the word nice.