Wednesday 9 May 2007


is it only me or does everyone find other people's babies funny looking?

anyhow; on the the main feature which i shall entitle THE PAINTING THAT WASN'T THERE!!!!

was it painters petulance? who knows but I have a thing about not having paintings hung 2 inches from the floor, it's just undignified. My first ever painting that was in an exhibition; it was at the Buddle long ago, my pleasure at being hung for the first time was greatly diminished whan I descovered they had placed it down by the floor and behind a table, it wasn't a great painting but..

Anyhoo this morningI took both umbridge (whatever that is) and my painting home from the library to sooth its bruised feelings and hang it high where it belongs.

1 comment:

Ian Dyer said...

Sorry about the umbrage (for that is how it is spelt). I beleive there is an ointment you can get. There was chaos while the paintings were being hung. Some had to go at the bottom and it seems like those who attended got prime spots. Those who didn't went to the bottom. I don't know who was supposed to look after yours.