Friday 25 May 2007



have had/am recovering from a 'flu-like virus' that is much worse than a cold but not as bad as the flu which killed millions after WW1.

Speaking of colds (and it was much worse than a cold) am I suffering from false memory (initially types false mamary! actually that would make a good joke, lots of female 'celebrities suffering from false mamory syndrome!)

enough about mamaries, back to memory, did 10CC ever have a single called Youve got a cold? am I mad?

anyway too ill to paint much so this may be aready on, although I did more to it , still may be old old old,

work calls, must be off.

1

2 comments:

ID. Webmeister said...

Re:You've got a cold.
It's on the album "Deceptive Bends" released in 1977.
I just found it on www.allofmp3.com, downloadable for 20 American cents. Seemed quite unremarkable so I never bothered!In any case I should be working instead of being distracted by the insane ramblings of a demented artist.

Ian Dyer said...

I'm sure Copious Snot plyaed guitar for a punk band around 1980 but I could be wrong!