Tuesday 22 January 2008



haven't put much on for a little while, I've decided that last year I painted too much with too little qyuality,so I 'm trying to paint less but better, will I succeed
who knows
heres a watercolour done a little while back.
Also one I'm doing for a coulpe of old friends who used to live around here and wanted a view of the beach, I wasn't inspired at first but went down and phot'd it and did a bit of a sketch and have started 3 or 4 watercolours, this is best of the bunch so far but needs work.

Went to Gateshead on saturday on my bike a bit far for me and have had a sore back since.
can't think of anything witty to say.
Wernt to see Aliens vs Predator:Requiem; not terribly good, rubbish end.
But on a brighter note have ticket for Jethro Tull in May, so that's smething to look forward to.

2 comments:

Dave Middleton said...

Like the w/c's again - especially the beach: touch of the Hortons!

dave said...

thanks Dave, yer a gent!

you do mean how clean we keep our toilet don't you?