Sunday 1 March 2009

cycling in Allendale

I am a bit slow on the uptake as they say but I have recently discovered that if I take the front wheel off my bike I can get it in my car and cycle further afield of course it is quite difficult cycling without my front wheel but I'm sure I will figure out a way round that one.
It was a lot of uphill pedalling for a lot of the way then a turn which led onto the moors not quite suitable for a non- mountain bike but it was worth it just to be out in the wilds of Allendale.
this first picture for unknown reasons should be last- the nice road down after the long haul up: brakes don't fail me now!!

this is a very nice moorland puddle. is it not?
these are the moors; nice.
I would have liked to see an adder but it is probably too early I saw one once hereabouts but I didn't have my camera then, and since then every time I go on the moors I hope I see one but never do.
Its nice to do soehting you have ent done before. well so long as it is a nice thing; you might cut off your foot for the very first time: that wouldn't be so nice.
now back to colons and semi- colons, I am never quite sure where they go so I just sprinkle them around like salt on you dinner.

No comments: