Friday 6 March 2009

crescent moon and Venus

this is all back to front: I put the recent crescent moon and Venus on first but then added a couple from earlier in the month when there was an amazing orange moon above the sea, also a crescent moon from last month so it is all over the place chronologically speaking. As with the later ones I could do with a. some more expertise and B. a tripod.






there was a lovely crescent moon with Venus above it a few days ago or perhaps a week ago can't remember. It was difficult to photograph well, at last for me it was, not understanding my own camera, not having read the handbook nor having a tripod.















2 comments:

lunarossa said...

I absolutely love these photos, Dave. Really fantastic. I do not know what you would have managed with a tripod! I love the moon...All the best. Ciao. A.

hectoria said...

I love the image with the buildings/lights.You seem to be so high up in the sky.