Tuesday 24 February 2009

some of these might be repeats.


this one is asking for a funny caption of some sort this one isn't
this one is another from saturday just round the corner nice thing aboyut the sky is that wherever you are the sky is usually there

I like the moon but it is always a bit blurrry when I pghotograph it I waited ages for thse birds to line up.




I like clouds



and leaves





footprints! mine I think










for some crazy reason I stayed up till 2.05 am watching the SHIELD on youtube which is very frustrating as it comes in short bits and you ahve to search for each one and some parts are missing nevertheless I wathced the last series series 7 episode 13 part8 to the biotter end. now I am free. but tired.
I am listening to don't get wxcited by Graham Parker and the rumour worth a listen in my opinion. GP at his best













1 comment:

Marietto said...

Thanks for comment on my blog. The picture of clouds it's very beautiful.
sorry for my bad english.
hi
Mario