Saturday 15 December 2007

I knew it was going to be an interesting day when I cut myself shaving with an electric shaver!!!!

went for my customary bike ride , lovely sky (see photo blog later in the week) went down a steep bank there was a kind of mini mudslide at the bottom but it being freezing I thought that mud will be frozen. It wasn't; ended stuck up to my knee in freezing (but not frozen) mud, lost my shoe! had to burrow down to retrieve said shoe and put it back on full of freezing ooze, washing one's hands in freezing seawater is incredibly painful, still got a couple of reasonable shots before camera battery conked out!

later my key broke in the bike lock so had to carry bike home! this morning (that was yesterday) went on rocks at tynemouth and fell in the sea! well my right foot did, coooold!!!!! all in the service of art!

talking of art sometimes when you have looked at paintings or photo's you see the picture in reality, the other morning with mud on and in my shoe I saw this bloke walking his dog against the morning sky and thought it looked quite like an alexander millar picture, although, in the forground was a big pile of dog poo, dirty dog owners! so I call this painting: 'walking the dog' with apologies to the aforementioned artist.

woh!: you got it twice!

No comments: