Monday 24 September 2007




wellnow:

I feel that I've let myself lose the desire to paint so I am going to try and paint a painting a day this week in an attempt to break the thing that needs breaking.

here are: Holy Island from the north with sheep and a distant view of bambra casll, watercolour; more of a study than a finished painting. and a little acrylic picture of a shell.

not great ;buts a start.

Bought a cd off the internet :Spizz (best of) featuring two star treck inspired songs: where#s Captain kIRK?' AND sPOCK is missing; a haunting little tune.

Not that I was that much of a fan of early ST, preferred Star treck Voyager and Deep space nine or whatever it was called.

why do we paint anyway? perhaps mostly to keep us from bothering other people too much I recon.

2 comments:

Dave Middleton said...

Excellent work - but where will you put them all? Feel another exhibition coming on?

dave said...

bonfire?