Tuesday 18 September 2007


felt bad about how little art I've been posting so here's a bit.

A page from my sketchbook oak tree and crows.

an adjusted sketch of Lindisfarne.

A painting that has been to Japan (sadly they sent it back) of a sign in tynemouth,

Another tree an oak tree from by Holywell Dene,


















i'm having not well today and have a sore foot as well as a sore belly.




in fact It started badly when I gave my finger a nasty prick as I attempted to cut my toenails! why are scissors sharp at the end?: you don't cut with the end! so I blunted them on a brick.

Then I realised I was feeling quite unwell so had to miss work today, had a lie down then decided I was cold so slipped on my slippers to go downstairs and make a hot water bottle, felt a sting on my foot and lo and behold, a wasp in my slipper! funny thing is I often shake out my slippers of a morning just in case; though I always feel a bit silly doing so as we are not in Australia:home of numerous deadly stinging and biting things, but in North Shields, this time I wish I had.



Consoling myself by eating marshmallows and listening to Jethro Tull.

No comments: