Wednesday 26 September 2007




here is the sheep painting '2nd coat' I though I might have spoilt it but although it could be better its not bad,

The other is a large painting I did yesterday evening at the art group, 2 sweet peas that a nice lady called Mary gave to my wife and which I photoed. again could be better but not bad, got some very nice comments and my kids all want somethjing like it in their rooms.

Was going to include some musings on how little decisions affect out lives such as this morning's choice of queue at Wilkinson's which turned out to be a slow queue. I watched as a lady who had joined the queue I rejected get served before me as did the two people after her, I timed the delay and I would have saved 2 and a half minutes if I'd chosen the first queu.e

Favorite lyric of the moment Joe Walsh, from the song: Life's been good so far ( I think) :

'I can't complain but I sometimes still do'

Don't we all?

still aiming to do a picture a day this week 3 so far, sofa sogood!

3 comments:

Tania said...

I like how you captured the light on the flower,,fantastic. I am not surprised that your children wanted something like that..great work.
I like the second variant of your sheep.

Ian Dyer said...

Another line I like from the same Joe Walsh song when he has been singing about partying: "It's hard to leave when you can't find the door"

Kathy said...

Like the sweet pea Dave... it's luvly. Hope you had a good painting day at Linskill