Sunday 26 August 2007

more stuff




















I don't have anything to say but here are two photo's one I took this morning. When I got up the sun was shining brightly through the window and I love light and shadows so took a bunch of photo's of stuff against a white bit of paper.





I had been collecting feathers with the idea that the last big painting I did was a bit lacking in something and perhaps feathers falling might be interesting. I have gone off the idea at present but I like the feathers.





The second picture has been genetically altered, well, no: digitally, actually. sometyimes it's nice to clart around as we say around here.








I have done a little drawing, yes literally a little drawing but can't quite be bothered to find it and upload it, its of a curve of cars. OH; THERE IT IS RIGHT AT THE TOP WHEN i WANTED IT AT THE BOTTOM. Drew it in Birmingham (and may I mention I think I know signing for 'Birminham' as well as 'b*gger off!' thie latter is reserved for Heather, the wife. and only in fun you understasnd ) while visiting son no1 and his wife in their new home which has squiirels outside and the biggest pine cones I ever did see. I was up early and drew this out the window.





Bought best of Everything but the girl, old stuff before they went all sparse and dancey; when tracy was given proper songs to sing. Given the right song Tracy Thorn is one of the best singers in the world without a shadow of doubt.


Went to Dunstanburg today with son no2. clambered about on the rocks and dropped my camera fortunately not in the sea. Saw some sheep.

Listened to Alice Cooper and Jethro Tull in the car (on tape not in person-the car's not that big.), I have very eclectic tastes. And talking of words exoteric: thats yet another word I never knew and have not yet used. WAtch this space.

No comments: