Saturday 7 June 2008

easy as..

falling off a log, which is what I did earlier in the week, in fact I have been a tumbling illustration of two well known phrases, easy as etc and getting the shock of one's life' first for some reason I had a log in my garden and for another less sensible reason I thought this log would be good to stand on while attempting to clean a downstairs window, the log rolled, me too, in an undignified manner sprawling onto my back in my garden flattening a few plants in the process. Then later in the week while trying to fix a broke shower, I thought I had switched off the electricity, had dismantled the switch and was manually handling the wired when a rater painful sensation reminded me that the shower was in fact on a different and still live circuit! I think my rubber soled trainers may have prevented dire consequences! the shock of my life! well; one of them: I have had a few.

Anyway enough serious stuff what about art? here is another version of the Walkworth scene, a bit of a happier less intense picture I think, quite pleased with it. one day last week I went out in the sunny morning to find that Tynemouth had a resident cloud sitting on the sea front hence foggy photo's the first is a daytime equivalent of moonshine the second you need good eyesight to see- but I like it.


3 comments:

ID. Webmeister said...

At the risk of coming acrossasa rather Lynne Truss sort of person, it is WARKWORTH!
As a non-trained electrician, I always turn ALL of the electricity off!

dave said...

aaah wrong again, me, I m,ean, but it reminds me of a joke that ends: 'Work? a cannit even waak yit!'

Diana Marshall said...

Hi Dave,
I like your new painting style, in fact I prefer it to your realistic ones.. much more interesting.
Hope you have recovered from your two brushes with death, and that it's not third time lucky!!!
Maybe you should get your wife to do the DIY.
P.S. again brill photos