Sunday 1 June 2008

caught by the fuzz

well not quite but someone -2 someones to be exact; phoned the police to say a man was acting strangely in a field! not as bad as it sounds, it was only me! taking photos of a farmhouse with attending trees which I have occasionally admired from my car and finally took time to stop, park and go and get some photos.

obviously I looked rather creepy creeping about like gollum in and out of the bushes looking for that perfect shot. well not really perfect you just get a bit cariied away, I have looked closely and can't see anyone looking out of the window looking worried that I am a potential terrorist on reconi.. reccc.. looking at the place.

can't quite remember if I have done anything to this painting since last posting it but her it is in its present probably unfinished state,
and here is a very nice poppy from my garden, if it wasn't for the light round bit at top left it might be a canny good phot. o

1 comment:

Diana Marshall said...

Hi Dave,
I like the blue painting above its got real pizazz. I know what you mean about boring paintings, it's nice to go wild sometimes.