Thursday 7 February 2008

this is, I think, the final stage, stage 1-3 are in posting before last one (just look down!) quite happy with it. Not sure what to do next. take up knitting? this was a very distictive cloud from the other day.
nothing witty today: all out if wit, witless.
another word to avoind: oeuvre
also in section use with caution: prosaic as I usually say prosiac in error. Rhymes with brainiac, who I think was one of supeman's villainous adversaries if my memory serves me well.

2 comments:

Diana Marshall said...

Love the painting very unusual monochrome. My classes going Ok haven't lost any students yet. I guess it's different teaching oneself to somebody else. So I'm learning as well as I go along.
I'm getting a bit disheartened as none of my daily paintings are selling on ebay at the moment. I don't know whether I'm too cheap too expensive or they aren't good enough, any ideas?

dave said...

glad you like painting, its my drawing satchel whcih I occasionaly take out in the hope I'll do a bit sketching.

re selling, I only sell a few a year so I know nothing, I suppose there is a lot of competition on the internet.
glad teaching going ok.